Thread: Weird FX Pedals
View Single Post
Old 03.19.2010, 03:27 PM   #8
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
www.dwarfcraft.com

Their stuff is kinda nuts.

I have a Dwarfcraft Double Thumping SquareSnakes, i saw it and tried it in a store in Toronto and couldn't pass it up, pretty awesome pedal er actually a noise making device. it doesn't have an input its basically is a 3 sinewave oscillators rolled into one unit each can be mixed indivudally and manipulated in tone, with a wide aray of tonal arrangements that can be acheived. the only thing i don't like is that it doesn't have an output volume, its pretty loud! i like to run it in conjunction with my guitar pedal chain and its much louder than guitar (because its basically an active device i presume) so i thought about adding a output volume pot to attenuate the level, but instead of modify the unit i basically made a volume pedal (thats not a foot pedal but with a knob) that it runs into.

another nice pedal i'd recommend is a Zvex Fuzz Factory, its much more than a standard fuzz pedal with a great tone and huge amounts of gain and sustain. the stab knob is basically a feedback oscillator that acts like a voltage starve and creates sounds like a fixed wah, octave ring modulated note decay, bass rumbles and clicks. its sorta like combining a pseudo ring modulater with an mxr blue box and a not so bass heavy big muff into one.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|