View Single Post
Old 11.11.2014, 10:14 PM   #2903
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
David Thomas and the Pedestrians

April 25, 1985

Irving Plaza NYC

David Thomas: Vox, Acc
Lindsay Cooper: Bassoon
Tony Mamone: B
Chris Cutler: Dr

aud> d5>cass 87min

DThos o4 25 85.zip 509.5 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!0wYQUaYD!q5RQHKc8_pMzAdUrY7RWzG8DvYzfFiOr0Hkpm6s xRcY

I've tried to get jiggy with this bad boy, and for a bit I thought this Mega service was the best shit ever as it allowed me to use my full download speed (about 750KB/s; don't mock me if yours is 100MB/s or whatever), but the download just won't finish. First I got this message:

Odd, as the zip is just over half a GB and my memory's just fine thank you very MUCH. Maybe this happened because Windows creates a sort of ghost mirror file or some such bullcrap when you're downloading, so between the two the 1GB limit was surpassed? Or Mega simply wanted to plug their Firefox extension? In any case, I installed the freakin' add-on, tried again, but then I got THIS:

We! Are! The 99%! Stuck there forever. If you can help a brother out, ilduclo, I shall start an ilduclo Fan Club (do those still exist?). Thanks in advance!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|