View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 12:10 AM   #5
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
tomorrow never knows?

...something in the way should have made me then/now list as well...always loved that song. the first song i actually memorized all the lyrics too...ever. it really is beautiful.

nirvana really does have far too much amazing material for me to put together a list...i just went by what ive listened to the most of then and now. always suject to change though...really.

i dont listen to nirvana as much as i used to, but theyve been a staple since 5th grade. i go through several (2-3-4-5) stints a year, usually lasting a week or so, to where i listen to almost nothing but nirvana. lots of nostalgia there, sometimes...but also there are moments to where it still sounds so fresh.

tomorrow never knows > Been a Nirvana fan. Like me and 'half of world', I don't know if tomorrow ou maybe after five minutes this top that i posted will be the same.

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|