View Single Post
Old 11.16.2014, 03:05 PM   #212
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks. I would really like to check the place out. But my schedule isn't perfectly malleable either, and I can't honestly say if I'll be free myself.

I feel your irritation at having to work for a living... I'm honestly in the same boat, and last spring I felt the full sting of a lay-off for the first time in my adult life, after years of busting my ass for the same corporation. It's almost comical how disposable people are, and how little hard work actually matters when you're in an at-will position and your superiors have personal issues with you. So I'm in no position to piss off anymore employers, considering how lucky I am to have found another positon.

Years of working 50 hour weeks, putting my own goals and "dreams" on hold, and despite it all, I'm at the mercy of rich assholes who "work from home" half the time.

Money sucks. Fiends rule.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|