View Single Post
Old 11.14.2014, 10:43 PM   #211
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You have adequate time to put in a time off request, surely. Just shoot your boss an email ad say you're pretty sure you're going to have swine flu on the 24th. Or if you're working for a corporation, just give up some vacation hours or something.

The Cincinnati gig is actually the one that looks most promising for me. I looked into the Grand Rapids gig, but it's a long drive and the venue looks ... well, fairly I'll equipped for a Swans gig. Tiny, with lots of windows. Might as well seal uranium in a dishcloth. Gives me a bad feeling.

It's not just work, I have family stuff going on as well. But I'm not ruling it out. If you do end up going to the Cincy gig, let me know and maybe we can meet up. A word of warning about The Woodward Theater, though. It's not the tiniest place in the world but it ain't the largest one, either. I would advise earplugs.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|