View Single Post
Old 09.10.2014, 12:48 AM   #204
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I fuckin love Thor. I met him before the Sep 5th show....such a nice person. And the fact that he is so open about depression and has done this work about it makes me love him even more.

The show was fuckin fantastic. I didn't recognize some pieces, mixed amongst the TBK/Seer bits, and I assumed they were pre -2010 which I know fuck all about. Turns out they are all NEW. Frankie M especially blew my fuckin mind. Will we get another epic studio album in 2016? Soundtracks was at the merch table for $15!! It's so fuckin ambient in comparison to their latest work. The Sound might be my new favourite Swans song though. TBK/Seer is what got me into this band, and I'm so fuckin happy that I got to see them in this incarnation.