View Single Post
Old 03.05.2019, 01:08 PM   #222
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
I fall out with everyone I know. It's only natural. I've got a good mind to waste. I got caught doing 57 in a 50 with a car full of booze. £100 fine and 3 points on the licence thank you bobs yer uncle. I've worked in an office for over 10 years. A decade rotting behind a desk. I finally got a promotion down to the basement. Mail room extraordinaire. At least i don't have to think anymore. I'm going places. I got scar tissue on my tongue. Gonna Lance it off. I viewed a house with downstairs bedrooms - contemporary modern living. The ambitious managers will foken av' ye. Grow a family Jogging Cliche. Then what? Leave a legacy. Perennially uncomfortable with silence so fill the air with mentally-ill-turmoil. It's easy to profile public. You get the gist, so die and get pissed.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|