Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 07.26.2016, 10:54 PM   #52
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I thought for sure this thread would have faded. esp. after I get to trolling and insulting which provides me with embarrassment and guilt which leads to fuel to leave this place for a while to do something productive and get things done.

as far as NINs go....the noise isn't loud enough mixed with overly dramatic opera that's aesthetically made for the 80's and fortunately dated by the time it reached the mainstream 90's for mass consumption.

NINs equals Depeche Mode to the Extreme. with naïve grunge kids as followers.

this is by far the most lucid and sophisticated hot take you have posted possibly ever.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|