View Single Post
Old 10.09.2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
did anyone see the HIP HOP HONORS show on VH1 where they honored cypress hill, 2 short and De la Soul? the de la segment was fucking awesome. they talked to de la for a few minutes about themselves and then all sorts of fucking bad ass motherfucking rappers did various De la songs, including stakes is high, which is my fave, and me myself an I and the one that goes "I'm something like a phenomenon.." which is fucking dope too. It included chuck D and Flava Flav and redman and Q tip and EPMD, motherfucking EPMD, and it was fuicking GREAT, with prince paul DJ'ng for them. I recomend you watch it when it gets re run endelessly.