View Single Post
Old 06.02.2010, 03:59 AM   #108
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Hmm, I must have missed that episode with notyourfiend as I don't remember it.

However, this luxinterior thread sounds like an interesting read. Might someone be kind enough to pm me a link?

i forget how it went but nyf was talking about being criticized (?) for her large boobs (what fool would do that?) and she posted some pics of her on a t-shirt that made obvious she was wonderfully endowed.

i kept giving her a hard time for it, mostly as jokes, which were probably misunderstood, as tone is hard to convey on the interwebs, but i remember she kept getting sexual attention from men in spite of the fact that she was lesbian & not closeted at all.

i think we also disappointed her in our inability to maintain civilized discussions for very long and she grew tired of the general degeneration into verbal violence and fucktardicity.

oh, and she had a few hilarious spats with sway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
*cringe*

weren't you the one who quoted aristotle and told me one thing couldn't become another and remain the same, or some such thing? i forget the wording and i don't have the energy for precisions at the time...

anyway, little boxes exist only in the mind, unless you start to see rhizomes like that stupid kid sees dead people. my own mental objects tend to fall on the fuzzy proteic side these days. but whether it makes you cringe or not (how you feel is your own responsibility) i stand by my statement that objectification lies at the origin of science, technology, logic, and various other disciplines.

of course there are female gearheads & math chicks aplenty, by the way. i'm not saying this is an exclusive province of the male, though it traditionally has been associated with "masculine" traits. anyway, let's not get into virginia woolf & a room of one's own.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|