View Single Post
Old 01.04.2019, 02:45 AM   #41199
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
look, just do like robigator did and wait till you’re of legal age

does robigator strike you as a “i never rebelled” conformist?

rob has an irrepressible lust for life, insatiable curiosity, and zero shame. and he never got high till he was of age. after that... lololol let him tell you

what’s the hurry to go looking for it as an innocent, and getting scammed, sold catnip, sold strychnine, sold who knows what else?

it will all come to you in time. just relax. go for a run if you wanna get your endorphins to give you a tasty buzz. what’s the big fucking hurry. a lot of people who are in a hurry end up as burnouts.

if you wanna piss off your parents, claim a different religion haaaa haaaa haaa

or eat what they don’t. “im a vegan now!” or “im an obligatory carnivore!” lmao

only eat high meat and ferment it in their refrigerator

make sure it’s mutton too haaa haaaa haaaa

This is actually legit. I fucked up n started smoking weed at 15. I didn’t really start drinking until I was 20. I drank a few times before but not really...even when it was readily available. I don’t drink nearly as much as everyone else my age but I do enjoy my alcohol. Anyway...wait for weed until your in college at the very least. You’re still developing and you need to be your best self.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|