View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 01:43 PM   #18
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
1. Why is having a girlfriend expensive? Why are you footing the bill for everything? We're in the 21st century, split it down the middle. If some chick is making you pay for the whole deal, I say, dump that gold-diggin' ho.

2. If you're searching for your purpose in life, and profound meaning, and you're a picky fucker as you say, in my humble opinion, spunking into some random cooch ain't gonna help. It's a quick fix if you're really hard up for it, but jerk one off and save yourself the STD. How are you going to find yourself a worthwhile girlfriend if you're spending your time laying bar pussy?

You seem like you're going through a rough time of it, and yes, strange situations can be disconcerting. But you'll adjust eventually, and if you don't, you'll move on. Nothing is irrepairable. But don't let your concern drive you to do foolish things.

I sound like a fuckin' nun or something. All I'm saying is, that kind of behavior puts you in the same category as all the rest of those mindless, instinct-driven assholes. You've got a brain, use it.

1.) As a man I want to be able to provide and have something in life going on beside using starving artist as opposed to saying unemployed.

2.) I always use protection. It's not like I'm a poon hound on the hunt but if you go a year with out any you'll go nuts. Jerking off isn't as good as the real thing I wish it was, I wouldn't be so stressed. Nothing better than the scent of a woman her hair, soft skin & curved features.

I won't do foolish things because I think I'm to smart for that & I can't stand people who are mindless and drive by their instincs it's just fucking crazy when you sometimes feel alone in this world.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|