View Single Post
Old 07.08.2013, 09:36 PM   #35811
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Can a hawk catch a full-grown house cat? I mean, I know that it can't but do they try? I've heard of small dogs being taken by very large red-tailed hawks, but that is rare. I hawk can't pick up more than 4-5 pounds, if that. Eagles on the other hand, will gladly eat any small pet. However, I'm nervous, because some bad ass red-shouldered hawk that has been living in my trees for the past four years got desperate and swooped down on three different cats, missing entirely and putting the fear of God into those cats, but seriously, I'm a bit concerned because she just got a mate, and within two months they should have a very hungry brood. I'm not interested in chasing away the hawks, I like them, but when the mourning doves and pigeons aren't around my cul-de-sac those hawks get bravely hungry..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|