View Single Post
Old 04.26.2007, 10:59 AM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
It looks like bag o' shite's "123451 smells and I wany my mummy" thread has been deleted, and so all the rep that went with it is gone too.

ahhhhh! that explains it. i thought the UNIVERSE was making itself right after seeing the wrongness of me being on first place. (actually, i still do).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I would give you some sympathy rep, but I want to be king, if only for a day, and I'm not going to acheive that by giving you extra points, am I?

we can be heroes...

just for one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
!@#$%! RULES ALL

You are way cooler then me, you got to play Elisa's guitar, remember?!
And you don't have too many posts, becuz you don't post just random shit. You have quality and quantity.
And I'm talking about rep points, not your penis. Pervert.

I will let you wear my crown for awhile, but you have to give it to sonicl when you are done. Queenie.

aw, thank you sweetie, but that's totally not true. you're the coolest, and i'm not kissing your royal ass.

i bet you i look hawwttt in that queenie crown- ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
is anyone else bored to tears by all this?

not me!--- any thread where kegmama mentions my penis is a great thread.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|