View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 01:21 PM   #14
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Regarding the depth thing... I literally feel nothing when watching most American mainstream animated shows (especially those on Adult Swim!), KING OF THE HILL makes me feel. The Simpsons have had episodes where I really felt something (the one with Homer's mom, the one where the family thought Homer was going to die), which is something that is hard to do... to create "lifeless" drawings on paper and instill it with a sense of real human emotion.

Also, the atmosphere of the show is, at times, like a Jon Jost film or The Straight Story or something! i love that.

I understand. My wife cannot even watch the eposide with Homer's mom honestly.

But yeah whatever, KOTH just didn't make me feel anything. It is what it is. There's plenty of stuff that I probably "feel" that a lot of people don't get.