View Single Post
Old 06.21.2017, 06:57 PM   #2027
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Nils Frahm has announced his coming tour schedule, all in the first four months of the next year! Many dates in the Europes and the US, so take a look at his site and go book your tickets!! http://www.nilsfrahm.com/concerts/

Can't recommend this guy highly enough, his live shows are so amazing. Last time I had my eyes closed during the complete show (except when he was talking in between songs), with my ears aimed towards the speaker stack. You should seriously try that out some time. People will think you're insane, but it's very cool. Music should be heard with the ears not the eyes and especially not the mouth.

I dig what you're saying here man.

I'd do the same at a Nils Frahm show. I've never seen him. Maybe I'll look into whether or not he's coming to my area.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|