View Single Post
Old 06.16.2007, 01:52 AM   #13
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Ok, before you start wondering, here is the evidence.

1. ZZ Top were huge in the 80s. In terms of Rock n Roll lore, this means intense female interest. No three members of da Top were exactly Brad Pitt types but, even so, they would've got 'interest'. Unfortunately, the one thing generally recognised to be a bit of a 'no-no' for females is excessive facial hair. Two members of the band sported such excess and, as such, might reasonabl;y have been thought of as targeting an entirely different group. In effect I'm suggesting that both Dusty Hill and Billy Gibbons are bears.

2. Their one non-bearded member, the ironically named Frank Beard, does at times have a startling resemblence to Tom Selleck: an actor that throughout the 80s developed a large gay following. That's another niche covered!

3. The video to their hit single 'Legs' proved highly sexually arousing at the time for teenage boys like myself. So far so good, except that the same could be said for the excessive stockings and suspenders count of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax video.

4. The wrote a song called Rough Boy.

Actually, I hate to let you down, but my wife used to work in a strip club in Austin, and they would come in. Of course they could have been gay if they were just looking at the shoes, but that wouldn't explain "La Grange", now would it? I'm sure there are some southern bears who are mighty let down, but these hombres save their "pearl necklaces" for the lucky ladies.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|