View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 01:50 AM   #1
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
My first time seeing this mezmerizing band was on the "Sonic Nurse Tour". August 20, 2004. @ The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC. (I'm seeing Dinosaur Jr. there in a few weeks) It was a night that changed my life, & I'll never forget.
The Orange Peel holds about 500 people, give or take, so it was a very personal type show. & I was right there in the front row. (G/A) I remember Kim on "Pattern Recognition", when she would sing the lyrics, "You're The One", she would raise her arms like angel wings. & of course, I would point @ her when she sang those lyrics, saying to her, she's the one. & I remember Lee stretching himself & his guitar over the audience, & I think I got a piece of the neck. & when Thusrton was running around the stage, he actually came close enough for me to touch a piece of his leg. & I remember Thurston explaining how the last time they had a gig there, it was canceled, & all the ticket holders started rioting. & to follow the explanation up, they played "Teenage Riot". I will be seeing SY again this June @ the Bannaroo festival.
So, do you have some SY concert stories you'd like to share. Or are you getting ready to see SY?
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|