Thread: Happy Passover
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2009, 10:58 AM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Moshe, I know that! but it is the other side of this. The first born Hebrews were spared, and were set free as a result of this most terrible plague (only to be betrayed yet again by Pharaoh), but never forget that hundreds of thousands of first born egyptians "supposedly" died, leaving their families to grieve and suffer.

I love seder! My father (an episcopal priest who was heavily involved in cross-religious organizations, and a mason) always did seders to educate the congregation about the hebrew faith and it's connections to christianity (the last supper being a seder and all.)