View Single Post
Old 09.07.2006, 08:12 AM   #163
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you should try eating tuna sometime, !@#$%!

sweetie, we don't want to hear about yeast infections-- that's an exception rather than the rule (isn't it, in your universe?)

(okay, that was just a tease. but you had it coming).

but anyway yes i love tuna both canned & grilled & raw, and all manner of fish & seafood, both raw & uncooked.

--
did i mention i'm going back to my usual smilie abuse? it's because i'm tired of annoying misinterpretations and mind-reading fools. porkie will hate me for this, but really it's proven to work better.

---
ps:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Yes... I think I'm falling in love with a married woman.

"love" is nothing but vapors from the gonads overtaking the brain. not hers, i mean (though odors are powerful aphrodisiacs), but rather your own internal steam pressure breaking the valves & leaking to the wrong places. you know what i mean?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|