Thread: Revolution
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2007, 07:19 AM   #147
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I was a little surprised, when reading the Wheen article, to note that George Soros says people like him should be effectively prevented from going too far, in order to support the "greater good" of society. Nice in theory, but a tad rich I would suggest coming from the same guy that forced the UK Government to devalue it's currency in the mid-90's. I feel that the issue with the current economic liberalism, which much of the world works with and under, is that protective barriers and measures are seen as a blockade to "progress", and as such these are being continually torn down regardless of the consequences to the many.