View Single Post
Old 06.18.2008, 03:48 AM   #2109
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
stacy - 6/10 [shitty zombie film but hilarious, with tons of cute girls]
the covenant - 3/10 [shitty movie with the worst fight scene ever at the end]
the final academy documents - 1/10 [william s burroughs drinking coffee and walking around for 60 minutes]
real fiction - 6/10 [starts out nice, but it kind of doesn't go anywhere]
red room - 6/10 [very shoddy and ameteurish but entertaining from beginning to end; a chick drinks piss in it!]
young thugs: innocent blood - 4/10 [miike's usual boring explorations of childhood]
finale in blood - 4/10 [boring]
joint security area - 3/10 [REALLY boring]
re-watched night of the creeps - 8/10 [genius, hilarious, 80's comedy/horror from the guy who made monster squad]
re-watched taxi driver - 11/10 [probably the best film ever, besides el topo]
organ - 6/10 [a bit all over the place and disjointed but has some good visuals; I actually liked ID better]
bride of frank - 8/10 [great! child murders, a dude getting his head cut off and then frank shits down his throat... really funny, if you like troma/john waters type stuff.. one of the funniest films I've ever seen, starring a 60 year old half-retarded man!]
sonny - 5/10 [nicolas cage's pretty crappy directing debut, has some good moments but is pretty pointless]
any which way but loose - 5/10 [you've all probably seen this]
iron man - 7/10 [and this]
blankman - 6/10 [and this]
don't be afraid of the dark - 6/10 [weird made for tv horror movie I watched on youtube; shockingly effective but you know.. it's a tv movie]
terror train - 7/10 [really well-made horror film, with david copperfield!]
kung fu hustle - 8/10 [amazingly entertaining; I need to get shaolin soccer next]

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|