View Single Post
Old 12.14.2015, 09:12 PM   #28
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
checked out "Fixer". really good song. and this wasn't a hit in 2009 on modern rock radio(does this exist)?

had to do some Pearl Jam catching up. they seem to be doing fine and skimmed over some of those interviews Carrie Brownstein and Judd Apatow did with the band.

It was kind of a hit. It was their first song with an accompanying video since "Do the Evolution", I think. I remember hearing it on the radio and even on vh1 (which, for a time, I actually watched fairly regularly in the early AM before work.)

I remember thinking it was a pretty rockin song for them.

But I didn't like the rest of that album at all. Not one bit. And I never even bothered listening to Lightning Bolt after hearing the singles on Spotify.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|