View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 11:55 AM   #34
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
If the band has a pro downloading position, then that's the end of the argument on this message board. Besides, it's not really stealing, it's taking other people's copies WITH permission. If the band didn't want their music to be realeased early, then maybe the record studios should beef up their security. The thing is, a lot of bands allow music to be leaked to drum up some hype. If Sonic Youth have low record sales, then that's not my problem. I have supported the band for years by paying considerably hefty prices to go to their shows. I'm doing my part. Besides, I just saw Thurston driving around in a brand new SUV. It looked like a really nice car. The band has many different ways of earning income. It's not like they live in squallor like a group of 20-something college students in a run down apartment building. They have earned enough cash to keep up a decent living. They may not be rich, but they're not poor.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|