View Single Post
Old 03.04.2013, 10:35 PM   #3
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
the metal muff has more parameter controls, but that rat has more umph as you've noticed. I guess it comes down to taste, me, I like knobs, gives you a chance to play around with settings more and morph out epic accidents of sound and tonality

I used to like knobs now i like less is more thought, a box should sound good with little controls in my opinion, the more knobs the harder it is to tweak...

...and that mystery pedal, ithink i'm close. Thurston used it on some other recent gigs from photos i saw. From the number of knobs its either a zoom tri metal tr-01 or a zoom ultra fuzz uf-01 they are of the very few anolog pedals zoom made in the 90's. Another is the zoom power drive pd-01...

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|