View Single Post
Old 08.24.2017, 08:59 AM   #1620
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ANYWAY

wartcht the last episode of season 2 or dr. whodunit reboot

ROSE TYLER....

lolololol

look, i have nothing intrinsically about romances and lovydovy shows. some are actually quite moving. but this shit-- this shit was unbelievable-- in the literal etymological sense of "un-believable" this shit can't be true.

i mean they had already regaled us with an endless display of hugs & hugs, which were like, hm, "i wanna fuck you but i can't" hugs, with that desperation that comes with it. but you know what? foreshadowing or giving hints doesn't really mean the thing is really credible or anything. and it's not because they're a different species. it's because throughout the 2 seasons i saw nothing that made sparks fly. so this whole love situation is just conceptual. which makes it nonsense. cuz you can't have the conceptual hots for anyone. well ok maybe i do for the ghost of susan sontag, but no, that's not the same thing.

i dont know what im mumbling about the thing was just cheesy and didn't work at all for me. but man, the amount of blue makeup that dripped out of her face was INSANE. she's really good at crying tho. i can see why she won with YERMA.

bla bla etc.

i'm getting THE FIRST EVER DR. WHO today! wooohooo!

gonna put the reboot on hold till i catch up with at least most key elements of the classic series.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|