View Single Post
Old 08.28.2006, 04:39 PM   #147
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Do you have a specific type in mind when you go for someone?It just dawned on me that i have a colourful dating history.Never one to go for looks alone but i like deranged types and manly blokes.You?

i haven't read this whole thread so i'm just replying to the inital post.

i like smart and crazy. with artistic inclinations and oversensitive nerve endings.

i have no set "physical" type. i've dated girls who were gorgeous, others not so much. there have been americans, south americans, chinese, french, israeli, italians, blondes, a redhead, brunettes, thinner, chunkier, very tall, very short, older, younger, all in between, etc.

one thing in common: NONE OF THEM WERE STUPID. NONE OF THEM WERE "CONVENTIONAL". all of them had certain "neuroses". some were downright nuts. ha ha. yes. i've loved my share of crazies.

not that i've never pursued simple, stupid girls-- i have on occasion, hound-dog style. but it doesn't work out, we never click, or i get impatient.

now i have to say that i have a preference for soft hairless skins. maybe it's an imprinting from childhood-- very important. i don't care if it's waxed or shaved or lasered, as long as i don't see it/feel it it's ok. a little peach fuzz is cute but harsh shafts are a no-no for me (some people don't mind). also, i have a weakness for the odor of certain redheads. very alluring! got me into trouble once... i didn't really like the girl but the smell got me bad... i lost my head for a while. i once knew a french guy who didn't like the smell of blondes. who knows what goes into these preferences?

what else what else? very entertaining question i have to say.

oh, i've never dated a protestant. something about their morality i find rather constricting and stiff. catholic girls with their kinky guilt and reliance on the constant absolution of their sins i've found more adventurous and decadent and fun (in my experience anyway). jewish girls i've dated many (both religious and secular) and i have only rave reviews-- i'm the anti-woody allen. of course the atheists rule them all

now i hope i don't sound like a predatory bastard or a collector of females or a bluebeard. i've always been earnest in these matters, even though many of these situations have been doomed from the start.

but it's fun to think about these things.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|