View Single Post
Old 11.02.2011, 03:04 PM   #34
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I just woke up from a full day of sleep as I worked all night last night and do the same tonight. About to pick my daughter up from school and then drop her at dance. My wife I will taking me out for a Mexican food dinner later and a couple of margaritas will be in order.

Tomorrow night is when we are celebrating my B-day. My wife is making a gumbo and Dr. Pepper cake and my mom, her parents and our girls will all be celebrating.

Friday night = M83 in concert : )

A very special THANK YOU to Blunderbuss for the Birthday link in my PM box this morning : )

You must spread some good tidings around before you give them to Bytor Peltor again

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|