View Single Post
Old 04.12.2015, 09:09 AM   #6643
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Bielsa would be an obvious choice for the very reasons you give. And it's not as though, after Klopp, the fans wouldn't be used to eccentricity. Although I've heard PSG and Inter are also looking at him.

Have you seen him in dressing room mode? Amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjx8RY7_NQ4

that was great

"eat poison"

"do not complain"

"i congratulate you all"

amazing speech

so i've been looking

they're in 4th place right now 1 pt behind monaco, but monaco already played friday

4pts behind lyon (who plays wednesday), they won't catch up this week. psg is only 1 pt ahead of that.

where will they be at the end of the 9 dates he mentioned? first they beat up lens 4-0, then they lost to psg 3-2 (the zonal marking article). and today...?

epic drama in the making--"date #3". i might try to catch a stream of today's match-- will happen late in the day (night where you guys live).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|