View Single Post
Old 12.13.2013, 05:14 PM   #495
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you remind me of those krazy kreationists who dismiss evolution because "it's just a theory"

Methinks you're projecting too much of your internal reflections, believe it or not, in the Orthodox Church we fully accept the Big Bang Theory albeit in the context of God as the Creator of that process and potentially biological evolution as well, however and again, yes indeed please don't let hubris get ahead of yourself, these are in fact just theories and as you've mentioned, true science is to to be open-minded enough even to accept that theories change and evolve (pun intended) and are not static, concrete, or somehow Divinely indisputable....

I think sometimes to miss my point not noticing the forest for the trees, I am NOT anti-science, but sometimes "popular science" is well, scientifically inaccurate

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|