View Single Post
Old 12.11.2010, 06:46 AM   #1
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
from http://www.thronesanddominions.com/

Earth is pleased to announce the arrival of a new album. Coming February 2011 from Southern Lord Records, we welcome Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light: I. Produced and recorded at Avast Studios in Seattle,Washington by Stuart Hallerman (notable engineer behind Earth 2), this new album features the following line-up.

Adrienne Davies – trap kit and percussives
Dylan Carlson – electric guitar and devices
Lori Goldston – cello and devices
Karl Blau – electric bass guitar

---

SOOOOOOOO excited! and they're touting Fairport/Pentangle/Tinariwen influences?! (perfection) Saw this lineup earlier this year at the Echoplex, just before I started recording everything I've seen lately. follow up album (II) later in the year...

I've read a bit about Dylan doing a very few solo gigs around Seattle, anybody here know any more about this (he said, hoping for links to uploads)
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|