View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 03:26 PM   #201
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
not that many people even buy LPs, 4500 in a week on vinyl is a fuck alot, mtv wouldn't write an article about it if it wasn't a big deal

plus...they sold out of them, meaning if they had pressed a couple thousand more they probably could have shipped them as well

4500 vinyls, sent out, ten a t a time (if that) to 450 independent record stores throughout the nation, that means in each city there is an average of 10-30 people who own that album. that is cool and all, an I would die of happiness if any music I made was so purchased, but it is really a trickle.