View Single Post
Old 04.02.2009, 10:05 AM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
"You try to drop 800 pounds of putty here and there'll be trouble!"

"Gonna level you wit' my whip."

Haha, me and my mom and grandpa just listened to a whole disc of this stuff and we were laughing our asses off.

There's this great series of phone calls on volume 3 where Longmont dude manipulates a pitchshifter and a flanger pedal and talks to a bunch of people who are all confused of course and there's one part where this girl goes "THAT'S AWESOME MAN! HOW'D YOU DO THAT?"

My favorite so far has been this series of calls on the end of volume 2, where this guy gets really pissed off but by the end him and Longmont dude end up being friendly and Longmont offers to mail him a copy of his tape.

This shit is so brilliant.

"Can I speak to Clit Kitatoochie?"

Haha, "Can I ask you about Wizard of War... does it have a joystick on it? Can I trade some putty for it? Putty, not money. I wanted to trade something for Wizard of War.. some, like, putty, uh-huh, if that's acceptable... chewable.... How about a zebra? Um, how bout like something like bronze statuary, some pottery, some hummals.. some souvenir spoons, some oriental rugs and stuff... how about rod iron or teek? How about a '67 Mercury Cougar? Um, it's missing all 4 doors. And all the wheels and tires. And windows. Can I come over and play it? Just for a quarter each time? Ehh..."

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|