View Single Post
Old 04.17.2007, 06:08 PM   #37
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
This kicks ass, Jenn! Again, I love your writing. I think you'd make an excellent music journalist.

It would take forever to comment on your list, but it's tough to argue with Starpower at #1, and I can't believe you left out Schizophrenia, Cross the Breeze and Cotton Crown!

The fact that there is no real concensus as to their greatest songs says a lot about the quality, quantity and diversity of SY's catalog. I couldn't even begin to name my own top 30.

thanks about the omissions...cotton crown and cross the breeze both made my top 40, which is what my list originally was, until i decided not to be so "casey kasem" about it. genetic and kool thing were there too. i've never been enamored with schizophrenia, though it is wonderful.