View Single Post
Old 09.14.2013, 12:58 AM   #893
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Drake's performance on Jimmy Fallon was AMAZING - http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....o-much/n40731/

so hyped for the album of the year!!

We already discussed this, Killah Priest shit on everybody else this year, and I'm seriously all the more feeling like may the best rap album of all time. I keep listening to it, every day, and it only gets deeper and more engaging every time. Its like, I don't WANT to know all the words yet, I'm have an esoteric experience discovering them random moments at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
ok. top ten of the top off ..... this is a quirky quick off the top off my head.

1. Wu Tang- 36 chambers (Black Knights "Every Night is a Black Knight") There, fixed that for ya, Northstar is the shit, a westcoast killah priest)

2. Public Enemy- It takes a million to hold us back
3. GZA- Liquid Swords
4. Beastie Boys-Paul's Boutique/Licensed toi Ill...(cheated)
5. ODB - return of the 36 chambers
6. Outkast- ATLiens
7.Outkast- Aquemini
8. Kayne- My beautiful dark twisted fantasy/ Graduation. (cheated again)
9. Nas-Illmatic
10. Raekwon- only built 4 cuban linx

Do you listen to anything from the West Coast at all?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|