View Single Post
Old 09.13.2013, 09:12 PM   #886
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
yeah, believe it or not. Graduation and MBDTF is up there for me. Yeezus is of course pretty low. ha.

Ok, in all honesty, do you need/ want an ordered list of my personal favorites, made from the present with the present in mind, or do you want a definitive all time thing? So, probably zero 2013 albums, and a fair amount of classics, with an oddball here and there?

Because I'm gonna give it to you straight: I will go nuts over the latter, and probably miss actual work time for the former.

Can I just shoot you an unordered list of the first albums that I think of when I think of hip hop? That I might be able to have to you by tomorrow.

I take lists so seriously that I haven't actually completed one in ten years. That's why I have the same ten favorite bands now as I did when I was in my 20's.

You want this in a pm or what? Don't write checks your ass can't cash, Asskiss.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|