View Single Post
Old 12.20.2018, 11:08 AM   #17
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
my wishlist is a lot smaller than that:

1. Silver Mt Zion: their last full length album was already in 2014, so it's way time for a new one. Very curious how it will sound like as over the years their musical style has been changing rather drastically from very very soft to very very loud and I don't think they can get much louder than on their last release. Don't even know if they still exist actually, with both Efrim and Jessica having solo albums out and touring for them

2. anything that Bert Dockx brings out is gold for me! Doesn't matter if it's solo or under the Strand moniker (which is also solo but in Dutch/Flemish language), or with one of his band projects Flying Horseman or Dans Dans. Or his new project Ottla which will apparently be more jazz oriented. There will likely be an Ottla album early next year as he's already scheduled a tour in January/February, and then later on a Flying Horseman album as they have already recorded some new tunes.

3. Oiseaux Tempête: they've been visiting the Hotel 2 Tango studio in Montreal earlier this year to record with Constellation Records artists

4. Neil Young will probably release some more treasures from his archives

5. Mono as stated above, but I wasn't impressed as much as I used to be with the new songs when I heard them live

edit/update/addition/whatever:

6. Bill Callahan. It's time for a new album dude. He's got a brand new twitter account but no new album? What's there to tweet about then?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|