View Single Post
Old 09.15.2016, 06:11 PM   #841
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
True story. The latest poll I read about this said that among HRC voters 60% support Hillary because they dig her, and 40% do it because Donaldo gives 'em the heebie-jeebies. Virtually the exact opposite happens with Drumpf: 40% will vote for him because they love his putridity, while 60% would rather cut off their own dicks before having Clinton as president.

So, if you're twisted enough, you could conclude that Never Hillary > Never Trump...
yes this was precisely my point. indeed never trump is luring many Republicans across party lines meanwhile we haven't even seen all the "undecided" folks make their choice when the numbers strongly suggest these are largely leaning towarss democrats. its an unprecedented 20% undecided in many polls (though i rarely take much away from polls) and considering the temporary success of FeelTheBern im betting 5-10% of those will vote for Overlord Hillary, some might Trump or more likely third party, and some just won't vote.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|