View Single Post
Old 04.10.2012, 01:03 PM   #68
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelocia
I never said that their greatness fell, they've always been great and always will be. It is just that their absolute strongest period, I feel, was between 1986 and 1992. It doesn't really have anything to do with them, they did nothing wrong. It is just the time period. Music in general just went downhill in 1994. Though I do love Experimental Jet Set, it was a big step down from Dirty.
I was also very disappointed to Experimental at first when I heard it after Dirty. But after that came Washing Machine and I immeadiately knew I got my old great band back. And same experience has been after ATL, Murray Street, Nurse, Rather Ripped and Eternal. About general music downhill going I think it happened already in the middle of seventies. But there have been some very great albums also in 2000-decade (like those SY-records).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|