View Single Post
Old 03.13.2007, 06:45 AM   #1
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
We were at some outdoor venue, and I was jamming with Sonic Youth. I had my telecaster in a different colour, but forgot how to play catholic block, and thought it was the tuning, so Steve, being the cool guy he is, advised me to tune my guitar to standard like Jim and just jam in the same key as Catholic Block. Unfortunately, I never have any sucess at anything in my dreams and Thurstons amp had been replaced with one of those mini Marshall amps that run on the 9 volt batterys. Anyway, next thing I know I have a Jazzmaster and tuned to incinerate tuning, when we were playing Reena. I strummed the guitar open to make sure it was in tune, but my amp was on and I had just played the opening chord to incinerate. Naturally the crowd went nuts, and Incinerate was the only SY song they had heard, then I went up to the mic and went "No! No! We're playing Reena! But soon the show was over, and everyone started leaving even though Sonic Youth hadn't even played. Nethertheless, we kept attempting to play, despite problems like the power not working, and Steve vanishing. I filled in for Steve on the drums and we played a song, but I can't remember which one.

Best dream ever.