Thread: Internet dating
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 10:45 PM   #112
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hah hah
this is either the funniest thread ever of the most pathetic

for the record:

1) truncated is awesome. while i've admired her wit is razor-sharp for a couple of weeks now, her assesments of some people's behaviors around here are so perfectly accurate i am now in awe of her and might start a religion.

2) noumenal is one of the smartest, best-read people around here, and calling him dumb or stupid or whatever is simply absurd.

3) i like porkmarras but i don't understand why he got angry at truncated or what the fight is about. i hope they make nice, butt sex or no butt sex

4) khchris, who is like 30, used to get all giggly on the internet with missingjmascis, who was at the time a 15 year old high school girl. according to their own public confessions, he used to called her on the phone, call her cute names, and send her cake. this while he was living with his regular girlfriend. yiiiiiikes!!!! hard candyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

5) khchris never apologized to hot eyed bride, but kept making excuses to justify what he had written (& you call can see).

6) khchris is soooooo not cooooooool!!! (but i don't hate him-- cmon-- hate??? why waste good hate on this...)

7) and i have fucking awesome memory . and i don't love everybody cos i'm not a fucking hippy, so i'm not going to let the insanos get away with their usual crap, but most people here are pretty cool by me-- most. now let's stop world war III or whatever this nonsense is and laugh at ourselves a little for all this wasted energy.

(that's not my butt by the way. mine is a much finer one and the pictures are not free)

Word