View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 03:33 PM   #13
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
It was a saturday, so I got home and Sinead O' Connor was singing directly to me about how I had forsaken her on Saturday Night Live. I then went to bed and listened to Sister and Bad Moon Rising. It was obviously trippy, and the thing I remember most was when Hotwire My Heart was on, it sounded like SY were playing the song on a carousel, with the music speeding up and slowing down and the volume dropping and raising.

Wow, was the sinead o' connor tune called....um ...Nothing Compares. The one where it shows a close up of her face thru-out the whole vid, and she starts balling..? That mustve been strangely emotional.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|