View Single Post
Old 07.14.2006, 10:09 AM   #10
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
The problem with Spacemen 3 is that the market has been flooded with shoddily packaged releases of demos and the like, e.g. Taking Drugs to Make Music to Take Drugs To, Forged Prescriptions, For All The Fucked Up Children of the World, and I'm sure there have been several others. It's diluted their legacy too much.

yeah there is a joke, that spacemen 3 only made like 5 songs, and all their albums are just reworkings of those same songs. But I really liked forged prescription maybe even more than perfect prescription.

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|