View Single Post
Old 11.26.2009, 09:57 AM   #8713
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%
i have THE HOUR OF THE WOLF ready to be watched. needs a good time slot cuz it starts very slow and i could snooze. max von sydow and liv ullman with here strange eyebrows (actually both of them have strange eyebrows).

FANNY AND ALEXANDER rules fucking supreme. the loooong version. it's like, time flies when you're watching it. also, WINTER LIGHT has some amazing cinematographer by sven nykvist and it's actually a pretty cool story.

there's a collection out there of his early stuff and he was great from day 1.
check out TORMENT. he didn't direct though he wrote the screenplay and was AD and it's pretty good considering the primitive look & sound.
this is also to ASP
i love bergman. i have seen six of his films

seventh seal, persona, virgin spring, wild strawberries
the magician
and
silence.
all are amazing but that is kind of the order of my favorites, the first row being a tie.
i was going to take out cries and whispers for the weekend, but im taking onibaba and tout va bien instead.
i really doubt tha i will have the time to see scenes from a marriage and fanny & alexander in the near future. but i definitely need to see more bergman...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|