Thread: Drift in Japan
View Single Post
Old 04.27.2007, 11:16 PM   #14
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Leah’s and Lee’s audio visual performance at Super Deluxe this April.

Performance at Super Deluxe (Photo by Martine Cotton)

Performance at Super Deluxe (Photo by Martine Cotton)

Leah’s and Lee’s performance was held three days after the interview. There, Leah’s images looked to me very humane and warm, just like she said: I project images like playing the guitar. The words Lee read were very powerful, and the improvisation sounded as if he was calling out his mind. I felt free during their performance, and enjoyed having all sorts of feelings inside.
Anyone who has seen their work or performances, please let us know your thoughts about it. We don’t need to mention that Lee and Leah are looking forward to reading it…
And finally, thanks, Sebastian Mayer, for those marvellous picts he took of Leah and Lee! Yes, that Sebastian which was featured at PingMag before…
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|