View Single Post
Old 11.03.2016, 11:05 AM   #930
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeeeeeeeeessss. so good. gilfoyle is my favorite.

i just finished walking dead season 6-- disturbing ending. of course i had to google who died, because it's fucked to leave people hanging for a year like that.

overall it was very annoying. but i'm already hooked on the story, unfortunately.

Yeah, I am NOT watching that.

I remember seeing some shots from the episode featuring that guy who played the Comedian in Watchmen as Keegan, swinging a barbed wire covered bat around and doing some real mustache-twirling cartoon villain bullshit.

Then he breaks skulls, if they follow the comic. And proceeds to break more and twirl more 'stache.

Ugh. No thank you. Sounds horrible. That guy's face creeps me out. Like an evil roided out Robert Downey Jr. with face puffiness. Gross. Needless to say it was an absolute pleasure watching him get hucked out a window in Watchmen. Maybe the only worthwhile part of the film.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|