View Single Post
Old 11.03.2016, 09:40 AM   #926
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
I don't watch much telly either actually and I am sure not into this new trend of endless tv soaps (only one I have ever watch, I mean like all seasons was Frasier, haha). I have never seen Game Of Thrones f. e., not even one episode and yeah it seems like endless entertainment. Westworld caught my attention while flickering through channels (I am not following it or anything). really good, but probably you need to be into SCI-FI to like it. is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin. a lot of symbolism. i think main theme song is cover one of the Radiohead songs and it was nice to hear Nine Inch Nails cover of Something I Can Never Have in 5th episode in orgy scene.

by the way, speaking of tv soaps. I have seen one episode of High Maintenance (guy dealing grass in NY) and I would probably want to see some more in my free time and then I have seen three episodes of Mike Judge's show Sillicon Valley and would not mind to see more either.

Silicon Valley is excellent! Probably the funniest show out there. Great characters.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|