View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 03:23 PM   #12
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Why do aliens only contact stupid people?

Feel free to share your contact experiences with us.

Max- I've read Cooper's book and seen some of his lecture videos. I don't know what to think either. I don't know that his death is all that "suspicious" but I do think it is tragic. I wouldn't be surprised if he fired the first shots and sealed his own fate that way. His bit about the JFK assassination is pretty bad and definitely discredits his other material. Regardless of what people think of him, Behold A Pale Horse has been in print for a long time, is readily available at Barnes and Noble, and features some pretty interesting documents and statements within it. My favorite part is the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" document. His stuff about Michael Acquino is important as well I think.

Cooper is up there with John Lear in my mind, total enigmas who know more than they've been allowed to let on. Disinformation works best when it's a mixture of fact and fiction, mind you.

You've got people like Richard Doty and William Moore performing COINTELPRO-esque operations against UFO researchers, I have a feeling a lot of the "big names" in UFOLOGY are actually disinfo agents, especially those that promote the "alien agenda."

Whitley Strieber himself concedes he may have been the victim of mind control experiments a la MK-ULTRA rather than an "alien abductee."

The Majestic 12 stuff seems like it may as well be legit, but I think "big" cases like MJ-12, Roswell, Alien Autopsy are dead end roads that people can spend wayyyy too long researching when they could be delving into other aspects that are overlooked, such as the MILAB (read Helmut Lammar's book... if you can find it) phenomenon.

It seems pretty clear to me that as the decades drag on, more and more historical documentation is being released, but whether it is doctored or faked entirely is anybodies guess.

Lately I've been listening to the following podcasts a lot::

www.binnallofamerica.com & www.theparacast.com and I reccomend them to anyone interested in this shit.