View Single Post
Old 02.07.2015, 03:44 AM   #28
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal
Kim is badmouthing Thurston every way she can, and telling everyone sonic youth is over. i can understand her feelings were hurt, but its been many years now. why can't she move on with dignity?
and why is she so hostile when anyone asks her about sonic youth? its her past.
i really like Kim, but thats how it comes across with all those interviews, and book reviews..

it comes across that way because that is precisely what she is doing. I mean, if it makes her feel better then more power to her I guess. I mean, the fans need to know that she was scared because Thurston threw a stapler at the wall back in '84. Only terrible abusive people throw staplers at walls when they are frustrated from stapling zines.