View Single Post
Old 09.22.2011, 03:34 AM   #14
maropi
bad moon rising

maropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's asses
No, Steve Shelley didn’t came. Spectre Folk was Pete Nolan alone (Barcelona’s Moog, 15th Septembre 2011).

An user review from primavera sound forum:

“pues no ha venido con la bandaca Spectre Folk a hacer la gira europea, ya que ayer en el Moog se presentó el hombre solo, con su teclado, la guitarra y los pedales, en un concierto bastante accidentado en el que, además de quedar inutilizado el teclado sin siquiera llegarse a usar, tuvo problemas con algún loop y con el sonido. Una lástima, porque los pocos temas sin problemas tuvieron su qué, siendo Nolan una especie de guitar-hero de la distorsión”

“at the end Spectre Folk came without the big band to the european tour, because yesterday in the Moog the man played alone, with keyboard, guitar and pedals, in a problematic gig which, in adition to have the keyboard broken and without use on the whole gig, he had problems with some loops and the with sound. A pity, because the few songs that underwent without problems were interesting, with Nolan like a distorsion guitar-hero”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maropi
And today I've known that yesterday Spectre Folk played at Moog's in Barcelona... ME CAGO EN LA MAR SALADA (let me complain about not being updated about my own city....grrrrrrrrrrr).

I'm trying to find if Steve Shelley kicked drums, but I'm not completely sure, yet. Very few informations about this gig.
maropi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|